This embellished maxi dress is a winner for any festive occasion. Delicate hand embroidered mokaish and mirror work promises to help you stand out in those Diwali celebrations or holiday parties! Asymmetric hem finished with metallic gota detail ensures an elegant entry into any party!
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
LAETICIA FESTIVE ASYMMETRIC HEM DRESS
• 100% cotton
• Maxi length with handkerchief cut asymmetric hem
• Lined in cotton
• Side pockets
• Loop button on center back
• Hand embroidered. It took our craftsmen Amarjeet and Shakeel 20 hrs to embroider this piece with love.
• Dry clean only
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Measurements in inches ( these are garment specs):
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 33"/ 25"/ 34" and height is 5’7”
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!