Say hi to spring blossoms in this unique high low hem dress with pleated detail and hand embroidery. Delicate loop buttons and pleats at the back add to the charm!
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
• 100% cotton
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Beige color sleeveless dress with hand embroidered flowers in front
• High low hem with pleats in front and back
• Loop buttons on centre back
• Gentle wash separately
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Measurements in inches (these are garment specs):
chest : 38
length : 35 in centre front/ 40 in cente back
chest : 40
length : 36 in centre front/ 41 in cente back
chest : 42
length : 37 in centre front/ 412 in cente back
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’9”
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!