Hand embroidered sleeveless maxi dress in yarn dyed grey/ ecru striped handwoven khadi. Buttons in front and side pockets. Beautiful vibrant contrast red embroidery on hem. Hand crochet detail on neckline and armhole.
Hand embroidered. It took our craftsmen 22 hours to hand embroider this piece with love.
• 100% cotton khadi
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Ivory and olive yarn dyed stripe
• Sleeveless henley dress with hand embroidery on hem ruffle
* Delicate hand done crochet finish on neckline and armhole
• Button placket in front
* Mother of pearl buttons
• Gentle wash separately
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Please select your size as per your body measurements in the size chart.
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’9”
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!