Quilted spring jacket for working women to help you stand out at that all important meeting and create a powerful impression! Perfect for the spring or fall weather, with quilted black cotton khadi, hand embroidered and lined with hand block printed ahimsa silk lining, that makes it a comfortable and unique layering piece!
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
• 100% cotton with 100% silk lining
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Black cotton Malkha shell with quilting and hand embroidery . hand block printed ahimsa silk lining
* The materials and dyeing and printing processes make this a unique eco friendly style with low carbon impact on the environment
* Hand embroidered. It took our master craftsman Shakeel and Amarjeet 32 hours to hand embroider this piece with love.
• Long sleeved jacket
• Front loop button detail
* Natural mother of pearl buttons
• Dry Clean Only
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Please select your size as per your body measurements as per below chart:
SMALL: Fits chest 35"- 36"/ Shoulder 14" / waist 27"- 28"/ Hip 37" - 38"
MEDIUM : Fits chest 37"- 38"/ Shoulder 14.5" / waist 29"- 30"/ Hip 39" - 40"
LARGE : Fits chest 39"- 40"/ Shoulder 15" / waist 31"- 32"/ Hip 41" - 42"
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’9”
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!