A versatile and comfortable Indigo henley shirt that works anywhere! Roll tab sleeves and band collars make it stylish while the vegetable dyed hand woven khadi give comfort and ease!
• 100% cotton
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Mini checks in lightweight cotton khadi
• Long sleeves with roll tab detail
• Henley button placket on front ; slit with button detail at back
• contrast print trim
• Gentle wash separately
• This blouse looks great with our matching Paige culotte pants in indigo khadi. Check it out here:
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Please select your size as per your body measurements in the size chart.
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’8”
Malkha is a hand spun and handwoven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!
#sustainable #hand-made #eco-friendly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. Please message me with any questions you may have.