Looking for an easy- to- wear casual dress to relax in, after a hectic weekend? Meet our Holly dress- you can wear it to the farmers market while grocery shopping, hang out at the park with kids ( it has pockets to carry those little knicks and knacks!) or relax by the pool with a book!
• 100% cotton khadi
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Ivory with indigo red yarn dyed checks
• Long sleeve fit and flare dress with roll tab sleeves
• Button placket in back. Pockets in front
* Mother of pearl buttons
• Gentle wash separately
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Please select your size as per your body measurements in the size chart.
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’9”
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!