East to wear weekend dress in breathable hand woven cotton khadi mix checks pattern. Bring in the weekend in style and comfort!!
• 100% cotton
• Below knee asymmetrical length
• Pockets on sides
• Front placket with buttons
• Hand embroidered. It took our craftsmen Amarjeet and Shakeel 16 hrs to embroider this piece with love
• Dry clean
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Please select your size as per your body measurements in the size chart.
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 26"/ 36" and height is 5’8”
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!