A high low hem red maxi dress never fails! Especially one that is Hand embroidered in vegetable dyed red khadi cotton and has an asymmetric handkerchief cut that swishes around you everytime you walk! Pockets on sides and coconut shell loop buttons opening at the centre back further seal the deal in my opinion!
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
LAETICIA ASYMMETRIC HEM DRESS
• 100% cotton
• Maxi length with handkerchief cut asymmetric hem.
• Side pockets
• Loop button on center back
• Hand embroidered. It took our craftsmen Amarjeet and Shakeel 8 hrs to embroider this piece with love.
• Gentle hand wash separately.
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Measurements in inches ( these are garment specs):
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 33"/ 25"/ 34" and height is 5’9”
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!