Quilted spring jacket for women, made for the spring weather with red cotton khadi ,hand embroidered and lined with hand block printed ahimsa silk lining. perfect for spring outings!
Malkha is a hand spun and hand woven textile. These hand processes help retain the bounce and elasticity of the cotton yarns. The fabric gets softer with every wash.
• 100% cotton with 100% silk lining
• Vegetable dyed yarns
• Red cotton shell with quilting and hand embroidery . hand block printed ahimsa silk lining
• Long sleeved jacket
• Front loop with coconut shell button detail
• Dry Clean
• Hand made textiles come with certain irregularities in the weave that are inherent to the fabric and enhance the aesthetics.
• Measurements in inches (these are garment specs):
chest : 36
length : 23
chest : 38
length : 24
chest : 40
length : 25
Model is wearing size S. Model’s measurements are 34"/ 24"/ 36" and height is 5’9”
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to working for the long term goal of saving the environment. Hence we have pledged to plant 5 trees against sale of this dress and also donate 5% of the sale to waste warriors in India who organise clean ups. Our small steps toward creating a better future!